Sunday, May 21, 2017

Remy's Pre-K Graduation


Remy graduation from preschool Tuesday, May 16 at 7pm. It was so bittersweet. This is us officially leaving this preschool for good and entering full-fledge "school-age" world. We've been with this preschool for 6 years, which is no record or anything, but still a huge part of our lives. I can't believe we're leaving it now.


We got to the church VERY early for good seats and ran into Remy's favorite, Ms. Stacie!



Then I checked our graduate in!






Getting the cap and gown on! Now I'm getting teary eyed!



I have this same photo of Rylie when she did her graduation and I plan to retake them when they graduate HS too.




Ok, she's ready to go!



Tissues and programs....oh they know me so well lol






Rylie was so cute bringing her own camera and taking pictures and videos of everything!




Here comes our girl!






"I will trust in You"



Singing "You are my sunshine" with flowers for Mommy




To the same tune, "You are my rock" for the dads.




Bringing us her flower and rock



Handing me my flower



Gotta get a hug in. Then Remy was so sweet and gave each of us a hug.



Her turn finally came!




Moving tassle over




Singing "My Place in this World" kid version



Then they called all the alumni up to sing the final song, "Shout to the Lord." :'(


Remy is just over Rylie's left shoulder





We went back to her room and took photos after the ceremony. Mimi and Gaga made her night making it out there.



I can't believe it's now Remy who has graduated!




Graduation bear her class made




Then we stopped in to see Rylie's former teachers whom we still keep in contact with! Remy had one of them, Miss Lala on the right as an afternoon extended care teacher this year too!



And a photo with Miss Beth, the director!



The fountain, which the girls always love to walk by and "see" (aka splash in a lot!)


And the school sign out front 



And that's it.....we're off!



"Oh the places you'll go,
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So, get on your way!"


No comments: