Saturday, November 14, 2015

American Girl Lunch and Field Trips!

Sunday, November 1st we took Rylie to lunch at American Girl for the first time!
Of course she had to bring her Grace too!



My mother in law and I had a special girl's lunch with her.


She was in heaven the whole time! And the food was pretty good too!


Dessert sampler tray too! Grace even had a good time ;-)



Just hanging out with her pal Grace.

 Oh and Rylie's outfit is one I made for her birthday party. I wasn't about to spend $90 on that outfit for her to get a stain or it color bleed in the wash. This version was MUCH cheaper and she loved it just the same!



Wednesday, November 4 was Remy's first field trip at her preschool!
They went to a local farm for kids and she had a great time!


Pony ride first before the line got long.



Then fed some animals. She loved the cows!



The deer are sweet but they scared her! She dropped the food the moment the deer's mouth got to her hand lol Poor deer!



Train ride!




Swingset fun!



Sand hill that she loved (and I wiped her down good and sanitized after she played on hehe!)





I tried explaining tether ball to her lol



And of course her favorite!







Then the following Tuesday, November 10 was Rylie's school field trip that I helped chaperone and Remy tagged along on! They went to the Children's Museum!















Can you believe Remy pulled herself up on this?!

lol just kidding! I pulled her heavy self up and she held it for a photo!


She loved these magnets too!



Rylie had a blast with her class!



And she was much harder to pull up there lol!




Making a track for the golfball




Building a house





Waterworks!









Rylie's class didn't get to stay but an hour and a half and then went back to school for lunch so Remy and I stayed and visited my favorite part, Kidtropolis!




First she worked in the pizza parlor!



Served me lunch!



Then she went to her next job at HEB!



Such a sweet cashier!





Then she picked up her own groceries.





And I checked her out.


She grabbed another quick shift and cashiered some more.



Then she picked up some Uber rides on her way home.



And did you know she works as an EMT on the weekends too??




And fills in as the weather girl from time to time.



Such a busy 4 year old!! I love that place and need to bring the girls more often before they outgrow it!

No comments: