Thursday, August 6, 2015

Shopping and Girl Scout Smores!

Friday, July 31 we met some friends at a huge consignment sale. I love these and get so excited at the deals I can find! (Like a Matilda Jane shirt in perfect condition for $15!)


Remster on the drive out there.




Rylie and her buddy Carter





Our big girls!


Throwback to one of our first shopping trips with all 4 (my friend Tiffany actually has a third who just turned 2 but couldn't make it Friday)



Then, that night Rylie and I had a Girl Scout event at my coleader's new house.

They were earning the Brownie snack badge and Rylie was with the fruit group and got to cut it herself (with a butter knife).


The girls had to make everything themselves, set the table themselves, and clean up themselves and did a great job!


And for dessert!


Rylie's favorite!



She even wanted to wear her s'mores shirt for the event!




Candid photos are my favorite!


Love my little Brownie Girl Scout!




No comments: