Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites: Summer Stylin!



Summer has kicked off for us this week and so far it's been great! I've been really excited about bright, Summer colors, especially jewelry! I see a lot of people mention websites or see on Pinterest advertising places to get cheap statement jewelry and I have to say, I think we're all missing a place that's right under our nose! 


WAL-MART!



All of this and more is available online, but there's way more in the store too!


I got these 3 items last week for probably the cost of 1 necklace and earring set at Charming Charlie.

And I realize that at this price, they probably won't hold up, but the thing is with my 3 year-old nothing is going to hold up, even the most expensive things, so I might as well save money and get the lesser expensive ones!


Don't get me wrong, I still love me some CC! I got my new purse and matching wallet there last month for way less than I expected and I've gotten the most compliments on it than I ever did with any name-brand purse. Mine's not online anymore, but it's this in the mint color. 
I got the matching wallet on sale for $5 too and told David not to get me anything for Mother's Day since I got myself these!




Speaking of good deals at Wal-mart, I got a couple of dresses from there back in April that are my new favorites for this Summer! Both of these were only $15 each! (I already had the fuschia shrug and now the royal blue on the right is on sale for only $8!!) 


They're both so comfortable and I get a lot of compliments on them!



This dress is cute too and comes in lots of different patterns and only $10 each! 



Perfect for throwing over a swim suit or wearing to work or to run errands in the heat!

I promise I don't normally shop at Wal-mart for my outfits. I usually forget about it since I'm not there often, but I've been so surprised at the cute finds there lately! I just like to share good deals :)



Moving on to Summer stylin' for the home...
I haven't ever decorated for the 4th of July or Summer around my house, but I've been getting the itch to! Check out these Summer Stylin' finds for your home that don't break the bank from Kirklands!

These banners are only $6 each!




I love this plaque too and would be cute to add our family name in vinyl or monogram!


I love these little hangers added to door knobs. Quick, easy, cheap and kid-safe decor!



I also love these mason jar candle holders! Cute to add to the mantle with one of the banners above!




Are you excited for Summer stylin' your wardrobe or home? Do you decorate your home patriotic?



Linking up with 













No comments: