Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Campout & Sunday School Sweeties

I had to come back and add more to this post because I forgot a lot of cell phone pictures!!

Friday, May 15 we met up with Mimi and Gaga to celebrate a late Mother's Day.


We gave Mimi and my mom each a cookbook made from Shutterfly with the girls' favorite recipes and some recent photos. Probably my favorite gift I've done for them for Mother's Day. It took me weeks to make it with everything else I had going on, but it was worth it! I think it turned out pretty cute!


Then Saturday night the girls begged to sleep in Rylie's tent in the living room. And Rylie even talked us into making smores!


Kitchen version of smores!




Time for bed! Remy's first time to "campout" in the living room!


There were LOTS of giggles in the beginning!


I moved one of the camera monitors in front of the tent so I could hear/watch them during the night. Remy had a hard time falling asleep. She kept tossing and turning and Rylie conked out immediately.


When David woke up he said Rylie was on the floor outside the tent and Remy was inside it by herself. lol Remy woke up and got in bed with me and Rylie got back in her tent and fell back asleep. So it wasn't a "good night's sleep" by any means, but they still enjoyed it. We'll probably have many more of these this Summer!



Sunday, May 17 I had to teach Remy's Sunday School class for the first time. As if my life isn't busy enough, I volunteered to teach once a month! It shouldn't be so hard since they have the lesson plan already done for you.


I took some photos before we left in these cute outfits! They were originally going to wear these Mother's Day, but since our plans changed I saved them for the next week!



They got so many compliments on their outfits.



We're ready to break out the rest of our new Summer wardrobe soon!



Rylie's dolls have already started on their new Summer outfits!!




No comments: