Friday, April 10, 2015

The Best Bluebonnets, Part 2

Four years ago, I took Rylie to a local arboretum for bluebonnet pictures. They are still my favorite bluebonnet pictures. I wanted to recreate some of them now that Remy is the age Rylie was then, so we drove out yesterday!





Well, at first the "recreating" didn't go so well.....


Rylie in 2011




Remy in 2015


LOL I'm just kidding! This one was a fluke, but I did get some great shots afterall!


Rylie in 2015





Rylie in 2011


Rylie in 2015


And Remy in 2015






Rylie on the left in 2011, Remy on the right in 2015






Rylie in 2011



Remy in 2015





And some sister shots in 2015!







Rylie was VERY afraid of the bees and wasps. She's really had anxiety over them a lot lately and won't even go in our backyard because one day a bee flew close to her. We've searched everywhere to make sure there's no nest, but it was a huge bumble and she's terrified lately of them. So it took awhile for her to warm up to photo-taking yesterday.



Then at the end, she struck this pose and asked me to take a photo!



We also some a TON of lizards, including this slimy one. Yuck!




And now my favorite recreation ones!!



Rylie in 2011



Rylie in 2015
(this one makes me cry)

(also, the fountain's not as pretty today lol)


Remy in 2015



No comments: