Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Cinderella and Playdate in the Park


I'm going to try to play catchup. I've had a lot going on the past few weeks and still a lot more to come, so I've fallen behind on blogging. I keep saying if I can just get through May and the month hasn't even started yet! You probably won't hear much on the blog this month, but I'll try to keep updating when I get a few minutes here and there.


I forgot to blog this sooner. On March 29, we took our Girl Scout troop to see Cinderella in the theater. It was the last day of cookie sales (literally, our last booth was at 2pm that day) so we were celebrating the end of a successful cookie season (and first year to do booths)!



I'm definitely glad cookie season is over! It was a LOT of work this year doing booths, but it was worth it. Our troop sold over 4,000 boxes so we have some troop money to do some FUN things like going to the movie and buying each girl a snack pack and lots more fun things planned for the future!





Wednesday, April 15 I took Remy to a MOPS playdate at a local park!

She doesn't get many playdates at the park like Rylie used to at her age, so she was excited to go to a "new playground" and see friends!


She was very busy!


Mostly, she loved digging in the sand! It's funny because she asked me the night before, randomly, if there would be sand there and I said no. Oops! I didn't know there would be!


A friend who came brought lots of bubbles and shared! I felt bad I didn't think to bring Remy's. She was glad someone else brought them though!


We packed picnic lunches and ate at the tables and then played some more!




Do you think she's having fun?!



Always doing her gymnastics!



Thinking about life.....


Blowing on a dandelion, making a wish!



Her favorite thing to do, really was throwing hand-fulls of sand into the standing water the rain the night before left!

And doing a little dance after each throw! lol



That afternoon she got to ride her tricycle in our cul de sac. Probably the perfect day for little tot! We've been doing a LOT of bike riding in the afternoons, but I'll save Rylie's photos/video for another post, because it's a big one!


I also have to keep Remy out of the trees in our cul de sac! Always climbing, little monkey!






No comments: