Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Girl Scout Sunday

The national Girl Scout Sunday was actually the week before, but since it was the start of Spring Break, our church always does it the week after. So we celebrated this past Sunday. We did the early service this time since we had cookie booth at noon, so it was a very small group. But I'm glad our troop made it (minus 2 girls) and took part in a special service.

Bringing in the colors

Our cute Daisies were the caboose

They went up front and recited the Girl Scout Promise and Girl Scout Law. (They actually knew the entire Law this year!)

They did very well representing our troop!

I mean, how cute are these little Girl Scouts?!!!


Leaders with our troop


Me and my cute little Daisy!


Then we had a BIG cookie booth at noon! We were at both entrances of Walmart and with 5 minutes left, our girls on my side sold EVERY BOX we had!! So proud of them!

Rylie and I celebrated with U-Swirl after. Then we went home and I took a nap! Ha! It was a long and busy weekend!

No comments: