Monday, January 19, 2015

Lauren's Frozen Party and Nikol's Baby Shower


We had a busy Saturday partying all day! Unfortunately, the headache I'd been fighting since Thursday turned into a migraine all night and kept me from sleeping and was still going strong in the morning. So David took took the girls across the street to our friend Lauren's 4th birthday party.
 
 
It was a cute Frozen party!

 
They had fake snow brought in too and the girls were SO excited about that!

I was told Remy went all into "character" throwing the snow up belting out "Let it Go!" Wish I could've seen that!

Rylie and a Girl Scout buddy

More snow fun!

I was also told Remy flipped off the swing and fell hard. Again, my clumsy child. Poor girl!


NO IDEA what this pose was all about?! LOL
 

"building a snowman" with marshmallows

Remy and Conway

Rylie pinning the nose on Olaf


Remy lol


Cupcakes!

The birthday girl!

The girls loved their sundaes too!

Opening gifts!

None of the girls wanted to look at me lol After a good nap, I made it for the end of the party.
 
 
 
 
Then Saturday night, we had a little surprise shower dinner for a MOP friend. She's adopting a boy in just weeks! This will be her second child, as she has an 18 month old daughter too.
 
Our group!

We were so excited to shower her with cute things for baby Grayson!


 
 
We got out the cake then she went to open my gift, and it matched the colors of the cake! Even the card I made her (thanks to my cricut!) matched it so she asked me to take a picture.

 
So excited for Nikol and Grayson's soon arrival!


No comments: