Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Love is the Heart of Christmas Tea

One of my favorite yearly Christmas activities is the Christmas Tea my MOPS church hosts. This is my 4th year to attend and 2nd year to host a table. I hosted with 2 other MOPS ladies last night and it was the first time to attend for both of them!

Our beautiful table! My friend Janna has this amazing Willow Tree nativity set!





The hostesses!



Momcon reunion! (David calls it mom camp lol)




Our table of ladies that attended, all from our MOPS group



The theme this year was "Love-the heart of Christmas"



Janna was our "hostess with the mostess!"



We sipped wassel and ate yummy appetizers



Sang carols and listened to 3 women speakers. It was fabulous.





And if you're like me, you enjoy looking at all the other 23 table's decorations, so here's all of them from last night! So many beautiful scenes!!

























1 comment:

grandma said...

All of the tables are beautiful! Love how the napkins were folded into a tree shape on one table.