Thursday, December 25, 2014

Days before Christmas.....baking, light-seeing, and Christmas Eve!

Monday I spent the entire day in the kitchen baking Christmas treats!





Tuesday we packaged them up and delivered to our friends and neighbors! We also did some light-seeing while we were out!






Warming up to some hot cocoa and a Christmas movie after!



Christmas Eve, Rylie was finally fever-free for 24 hours and better (except for a cough that's lingered). So we made it to church that night.



Our family 

This year and last year



Mimi and Gaga joined us for church again this year too!



After church I made a chicken pot pie for dinner then we did our traditions.....

tossing our reindeer food





When we came back inside, Dina had moved and had a letter from Santa!



Santa said (again) they can give Dina one hug before she leaves! I swear Rylie lives for this moment all year! lol




Remy's turn!




Loves her Dina!




We love our sweet Elf!




This year, Rylie wanted to read "The Night Before Christmas" on her own!





I am very aware this could be the last year Rylie "believes" so this photo is so sweet to me. That childhood Christmas magic.




And Remy.....the photo-bomber lol




Cookies and milk for Santa!






Wanted to share my new nativity set too my mother-in-law gave me. Excited to add to it each year!




And then Santa visited!


Merry Christmas!!


No comments: