Tuesday, September 9, 2014

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, REMY!!!

Three years ago at 7:29am the doctors handed me a tiny, little newborn that forever changed our family. You completed us, little Remy. I cannot imagine life or this world without our Remster. I'm so lucky I get to be your Mommy! You brighten up a room and I've never seen someone who can smile with their entire face. You can be such a stinker sometimes, but at the same time, be the cutest darn thing that ever existed. You keep us on our toes for sure and it's never a dull moment with you. You're the sweetest, most-loving little girl I know. I cannot believe you're not our "baby" anymore! I know big changes are coming this year with you and I kind of dread them and wish I could freeze time and keep you this sweet little toddler forever. One thing's for sure, I love you more and more everyday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REMY PEYTON!!!!






No comments: