Monday, September 29, 2014

Girl Scouts Return & Other Tidbits


My small camera has bit the dust (one of the reasons for my lack of blogging) so here's another cell phone dump!


Allergy season has kicked in! Rylie stayed home from school due to allergies a couple weeks ago. Seems we're all sniffly and congested. Then she had picture day (the day a monsoon came through from the hurricane in Mexico). Hopefully they turned out cute still!




We started back in Girl Scouts this month and Rylie's selling Fall Product now. She's been so great and took initiative at reaching her goal, passed it, and wants to keep selling!




Remy's just been "Remy" at home! Such a stinker most days! But still the cutest thing. She got in this basket one morning and said "Take me to the beach, Mommy!" NO clue where she got that idea?





Remy dressed for blue day and actually gave me a smile! She also LOVES her new Frozen outfit from her birthday!





We had a picnic after our MOPS meeting 2 weeks ago and used our "new" (vintage) picnic basket for the first time.




We painted Remy's room last week so she slept in Rylie's bed while Rylie had slumber party with us. Remy was so excited and thought she was big stuff in there. There were tears (from both girls) when Remy's room was done and she returned to her own bed.




Rylie "helped" write a grocery list last week. lol Remy had been hitting her that morning so she wanted a "nice Remy." She also wanted sushi to try it and more printer paper to use for coloring/drawing.




First day of Fall called for homemade chili and cornbread from scratch! So good!!




Rylie wanted her picture in a new school outfit she wore the first time and Remy hopped in the picture too. Cutest girls!




Remy had picture day at her school last week too! Not sure how they'll turn out. It was a weird setup with her sitting inside a locker. Yes, you  read that correctly. I'll post them when I get them!




I took Rylie to her school's bingo night last week. We love bingo! She was SO excited about it, she changed into this dress with necklace and did her hair. She said she wanted to look nice for the bingo game :)







I took Rylie's troop to a special Intellectual Property, Trademarks, and Patents workshop hosted by the US Government and they learned how to be inventors and how to patent their invention and learned what trademarks are and are now on the lookout for the little TM on logos! They received a special patch from the US Government too!



That's about all we've been up to lately. I've been trying to keep my head above water right now. There's just always 3853742 things on my to do list and the hours seem to fly by! I'm never caught up and it's only going to get worse when the holidays start. I haven't even started on Rylie's birthday party that's just weeks away. So get used to the sporadic posts. I try to get on here when I can.


No comments: