Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kindergarten Rocks Performance

The week before school got out, Rylie had a cute Kindergarten performance.

Walking out with her class!

Saying the pledge.

She was SO excited about this for weeks! She kept practicing in her room so we wouldn't hear any of the songs before performance night. I'd been looking forward to this for weeks myself and it was a really cute performance. It kills me I don't have video of the entire thing to look back on. She'll only have her Kindergarten performance once.

Remy was excited to see Rylie sing!

It was so crowded and crazy after the show and Remy was crying and I forgot to take a picture of Rylie and her Mimi who came to see her sing.


Rylie and her teacher in their 50's attire


We took some pictures with the props before heading out to dinner

My cute little 50's girl! Can't believe Kindergerten's already over!


No comments: