Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring has sprung and misc...





Last Thursday Remy asked for oatmeal instead her usual waffle for breakfast. She got so tickled I made it for her!



When I sent her to school that day she had a tiny braid on the side (that took awhile to do because she wouldn't be still). When I picked her up later, her teacher had done a full french braid and said she sat real still for her! Stinker. But look how cute she looked!!



Friday, after MOPS I had 2 stops to make before going home for lunch. In that time, Remy kicked off her shoes, pulled off her socks, ripped her pigtails and bows out, and was throwing a fit. Amazing what a mess she is in such a short commute. Really wish I'd taken pictures of her before we left that morning. She was busting out her Spring wardrobe and looked adorable.


Sunday morning Rylie woke up with a fever so I took her to the minute clinic. She has scarlet fever again! Thankfully we caught it earlier this time and got medicine right away. She's been acting like herself except for the fever that lingered.



Monday morning we all stayed home from school and gymnastics. This pollens about to do us in! PLEASE bring us some rain! Remy and I were playing in the living room and she took her new little lion into the kitchen and put him down for a "nap." She put herself down to. Only lasted 1 min, but how cute was that?!



I managed to get my Spring decor up this past weekend!


Finished my first deco wreath I made from scratch (as in not just adding mesh to a Christmas one). I could nit-pic it all day so I just gave up and put it on the door. lol It is what it is!



Our entry table


Little Easter tree and box on living room end table


Mantle


Starburst jelly beans and bunnies on kitchen counter

I really dislike when Easter is so late! The girls dresses arrived weeks ago and I'm done shopping for their baskets and we made Resurrection Eggs at MOPS Friday. I'm ready to get the show on the road! 

No comments: