Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lauren's 3rd Birthday & Other Misc...

We haven't been up to a whole lot the past week. It's the first time since November we haven't had something going on every night of the week so I'm glad for the calm!

We have been busy with Girl Scout cookie sales! Rylie's just hit her goal, which is all we really wanted. Not trying to break a record here! It's been exciting for her and I'm really proud with how she's taken charge and doing it pretty much on her own.


Last Friday, Rylie and Raegan were playing outside and did NOT want to stop at dinnertime. David wanted to use his Denny's giftcard and the girls really wanted to eat dinner together so it was the first time we brought along a friend! They had their "big girl" table and did so well. It was pretty fun! Then they begged the whole drive home to have a slumber party! Guess we're reaching that age! It would have worked out to do one except the next morning was Raegan's little sister's birthday party.


The party was at Build A Bear! Rylie and Raegan picked matching Girl Scout bears!


Remy and her soft little bear


All the kids making wishes on hearts for Lauren's bear


The birthday girl!


Lined up for stuffing!


Girl Scout bear (named "Cookie") is stuffed!


Little tot stuffing her bear



All the kids with their finished products


Then we went to the food court for lunch and cupcakes


Lauren's mom, Sharon had these cute bear cookies made too


Kiddo table


Singing to the birthday girl! Thanks for inviting us Lauren! Cant believe you're already 3!


Sunday morning I got Remy up and all she wanted was Rylie. She went straight over to her on the little couch and snuggled beside her.


They stayed like this for awhile. Sweetest thing.
Then after I took these pictures Rylie said "my stomach feels like it's going to throw up." So we stayed home from church. Thankfully she never did. I think she was just so hungry because she never eats!


We ended up doing nails and Remy got hers done for the first time!! I know....I know....Remy's 2 years old and I've never done them, but I was doing Rylie's when she was 1. Well, Rylie was a lot more STILL than Remy! lol But Remy thought she was big stuff getting hers done and has wanted to show everyone we see and holds her foot up and says "nails?"


I've somewhat worked on my Christmas scrapbook this week. I make a page every year with our Christmas card, family photo, and tree with gifts from Santa. This is actually the only page that's done! I've got the paper and decals for the other years though. Just need to put it together. Makes a nice coffee table book for December!

Yesterday I did my "organization task" from my last MOPS meeting. We had a professional organizer come speak to us and we all picked 1 spot to organize in our home. This was the girls' craft cabinet. It really needs organizing once a week because they'll just throw stuff in there! But I cleaned it out good yesterday and hopefully it'll stay this way awhile since I threw out a LOT that was just clutter.

No comments: