Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!




HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!



From our little turkeys!!


We hope you all had a great day with your families!


We sure did! We loved watching the parade!


And seeing Dorothy in it!!


And Santa!!



Mimi, Gaga, and Uncle Daniel came over too!!


Our turkey came out fantastic!

David did a good job on it!

Perfection!

Carving the bird!

We had turkey and stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, and mac n cheese. Everything was homemade!

Except the Kings Hawaiian rolls. YUMM!!
I also made a plain pumpkin pie and new cream cheese pecan pie. I didnt take photos of them because they looked awful, but tasted great! Just weren't pretty lol


I also wanted to show you all these cute Thanksgiving crafts Rylie made in school!

Thumbprint turkey

Handprint turkey poem

Turkey hat! Love what she said she's thankful for lol


After eating, and playing games, we all filled out our feather for the turkey! I bought this kit years ago and never used it. Just missing uncle Daniel's that I'll add later.


Especially thankful for my little family!!

No comments: