Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Brrrr! Thanksgiving Break

We've had a very cold Thanksgiving break so far and I'm loving it!! Only thing is it's been pouring rain almost nonstop!! Kinda ready for that to be over!
 
This little cutiepie has been going CRAZY since Saturday with this change of schedule. Every day she says "I nee go school. I go chapel?" or "I go nastics?" I hear those about 20 times a day.

We bundled up to pickup Rylie from Mimi's. Rylie took advantage of no school to visit Mimi's work Monday. Rylie never even wore this froggy hat so I'm glad Remy actually kept it on!

Remy has also been obsessed with fireplaces! She wants the fire on ALL. THE. TIME. She says "turn fire on? Daddy touch fire. Fire hot." (we have to light it with a flicker on the actual logs so she thinks we "touch" it but knows it's hot and she cant touch it)

I surprised Rylie with new hat and gloves today! She didn't have any that fit from last year so I bought these for Christmas but with this freezing weather I had to give them to her early!

She loves them and has worn them throughout the house. Sidenote-she's really into Power Rangers lately from friends at school. There's like 8 different kinds of Power Ranger shows on Netflix so we've been playing that a lot lately.

Well, no Black Friday shopping for us this year because we're already done with our shopping! I wrapped it all yesterday and put it on top of our cabinet in the dining room. We're waiting until Friday to get our tree setup since we're hosting Thanksgiving.
 
Let the cooking begin tomorrow! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Stay warm!

No comments: