Thursday, October 10, 2013

#onebigtruth

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner today sharing one big truth....




The main thing I can think of is when I was in middle school and so unhappy. My parents had just divorced and I'd just moved from my home of 11 years to a horrible new school where I had no friends (except the one friend I kept at my old school). I counted down the days until that part of my life was over and all I could think about in those dark days was that someday I would have a better life.

So here's my before.....at age 13




And here's my after, today at 27.


SO glad I'm living in the after and that I never lost hope it'd be better someday!

3 comments:

Courtney DeFeo at Lil Light O' Mine said...

what a beautiful before and after. don't you wish sometimes he'd show us the after? however, the surprise is worth the wait. God is good!

Donna said...

What a great testimony to God's faitfulness, even if it takes longer than we want it to.

Natasha said...

I love reading these One Big Truth posts and being reminded about how each truth is relevant in my life. I was also the adolescent with no friends and am now the adult surrounded by a huge circle of them. Thanks again for reminding me of that today.