Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall Tablescapes

Kate over at Censational Girl is hosting Fall tablescapes today. It's funny how my formal dining room table has honestly held more clean loads of laundry to fold than it has actual formal dinners, or even decorations for that matter. But come Fall, and this table gets all decked out!

Here are my tablescapes from the past years....


2008 decorations


2008 Thanksgiving


{2009 no decor-I was in hosp with gallstones}


2010 Thanksgiving


2011 Thanksgiving


And my favorite.....last years


2012 Thanksgiving

I bought a cheap satin brown ribbon roll and tied the silverware to the napkins


Gathered acorns and pinecones from the front yard


I love the more old-fashioned Pilgrims and Indians decor for Thanksgiving!


I'd also printed a Native-American prayer for each seat.



I honestly havent decorated the table for this year yet. Have to buy a few new items for it after our box of Fall decor got mold in it :( 



No comments: