Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had a pretty good weekend! Saturday I took Remy to her friend Conway's birthday party.



She LOVED this little roller coaster!




Picking up Mickey's treasure!


My child didnt want to look at me for a picture on the parachute!



CUTE cake with a SPINNING Mickey head on top!


The birthday boy!



We had a good time with our friends!



Saturday night I got to fill in for someone at a neighbor's bunco game. It was my first time to play and I liked it! I wish I'd brought my camera or my cell had been charged to take pics. I even got a bunco once and got to wear the bracelet for a little while! I think I'll visit another game in Oct and maybe become a frequent visitor.



My first Fall decoration is out this morning. I found this huge lantern at Home Goods yesterday for $15! A huge score in my books! The others I saw were way smaller and cost $30. I just bought some small gourds at HEB last night and put them in with a candle. Not sure if this looks right? I'm new at owning a lantern to decorate for holidays :) 



And look how cute this is! Tiny HEB grocery basket with tiny HEB food inside complete with a mini version of their green recycle bags with the HEBuddy logo. I just die over this kinda stuff! Not sure if i really bought it for the girls or me, but it had to come home with us!

No comments: