Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Mantle

As I mentioned yesterday, all our Fall decor was ruined in the attic, so I havent decorated yet. But now that I'm starting over, I'm getting inspiration for what I'm wanting to do with our mantle for Fall.
 
Here's our mantle last year.....

 
 
And here are some beautiful Fall mantles from Pinterest!


Love the empty frames behind the decor in this one!
 
 

Love all the leaves!
 
 

Love switching candles out for pumpkins!
 
 

And I love this burlap Autumn banner!
 
 
Check out more Fall mantles on Thrifty Decor Chick!
 

1 comment:

Dining Delight said...

Some terrific inspiration! I feel bad your fall d├ęcor items were ruined - I'd be crushed if that happened to mine! Though the way, the stores keep coming up with fabulous new stuff each year - I should be wanting to "start over"! LOL

DD