Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bubbles and Lunch

This is just a funny picture from Monday. The girls were wanting to go outside so I turned on the bubble machines. They're like that fish in "Finding Nemo." The one obsessed with bubbles!

"Bubbles!!! Bubbles!!!! MY Bubbles!"


Mondays are "school spirit day" and their school is the leopards. Rylie only has 1 school shirt so I decided to get creative and she wore a headband she wore when she was 1 year old with a solid black shirt!


Tuesday I visited Rylie at lunch at school for the 1st time! She was so excited!


Ignore my "SAHM look." I dont get dressed up or put makeup on to see a bunch of Kindergartners for lunch ;-)

I dont know that I'll visit her at lunch again, though. It's a long story, but it was really sad visiting her at lunch. It just wasnt what I expected-cant know her friends names due to "privacy policies" and a teacher got onto me. But at least I did it once and Rylie was excited about it!

I've been under the weather the past 2 days now. No fever, just sore throat and body aches. I went to the Dr and it's just a virus that'll work its way out. Thank goodness Remy could go to Mimi's work yesterday so I could get some much-needed rest! I'm already ready for the weekend!

No comments: