Today Remy is 22 months old!!
Here are some updates I want to remember about our growing girl.....
- Wearing 2T/24 mos clothes
- Wearing size 7-7.5 sz shoes
- Wearing sz 4 diaper. Only using a handful a day now.
- Chipped her front, left tooth not too long ago =(
- Loves to drink water, a lot more than milk
- Busy, busy girl! Into anything and everything.
- Still a great eater.
- Doesnt like her hands dirty. Says "ew" then wipes them off.
- Talking so much!
- Associates possession with items, picks up something and says who it belongs to then brings it to them on her own.
- Has no reaction to the word "NO" at all. Stinker! She just smiles this little grin and keeps on.
- Loves trying on everyone's shoes.
- Hates sitting still and having pictures taken.
- Tries to get into cars on her own, hangs on door handles.
- Knows the cow says "moo" (only animal shes got down right now)
- Cries when someone walks outside without her (at any house were at)
- Having a hard time pushing back naps so far this Summer. She used to go down in the morning about 1030 or 11 and eat a late lunch. We're trying to keep her up until 1230 to nap after lunch. It's been hard on her.
That's all I can think of right now! Cant believe she's almost 2!