Monday, June 24, 2013

Week of VBS #1 and more...

We had a really fun, crazy busy week last week!

Rylie did her 1st VBS this Summer and the theme was Colossal Coaster.



Day 1 of VBS with her friends Kendall and Savannah



Remy and I had a MOPS leadership training and then played on the playground to kill time before picking up Rylie.



Day 2 of VBS Rylie brought canned goods to donate to the food pantry



Remy had her 2nd day of MDO (and had a harder time at nap), Rylie and I had a big girls lunch before picking up Remy. That afternoon they played in the rain with our neighbors.



Day 3 of VBS Rylie brought hygiene items to donate for the homeless
(Remy and I had a breakfast date with friends but I forgot to take pictures)



Day 4 of VBS Rylie brought some monetary donations. Remy and I had Bible Study then played a little before picking up Rylie.



That night was VBS family night and the kids sang a few songs!

My favorite picture!



Last day of VBS They slimed some teachers at the end and Rylie was thrilled to see that!

Rylie had such a blast and loved this VBS! 

No comments: