Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rylie's Pre-K Graduation


Rylie's little preschool had the sweetest little graduation ceremony last Wed night! I'd been dreading this day for a year.


I had to laugh....we walked in and they had a big basket of tissue packs with the ceremony bulletins!


We arrived super early. Like over an hour early to get good seats and we still weren't on the front row! But we were on the 2nd so great view of our Rylie still!


We had to keep these girls entertained while we waited!


Sweetest things

Then it was time for Rylie to checkin and the ladies got her attire on her!

Seriously looks so grown up.

She was TOO excited about graduation!

Remy hug attack! The whole night Remy kept looking for Rylie saying "Ry-die!"

They had sweet scrapbooks the teachers made with pics of Rylie this year, a graduation cookie, and precious bear with each kid's fingerprints turned into faces with their names. She slept with the bear that night and snuggles with it all the time.

Doing some thinking before the ceremony.

Quick photos with her 2 teachers! I cant even say enough great things about these ladies. SO blessed to have them this past year.

Ms. Laura and Ms. Pam 

Seriously loved this sweet class of kids. Rylie met some great friends I hope to keep in touch with this Summer! (And her friend's baby sister will be in Remy's class this Summer! Yay!)

Time to start! They walked in to a children's version of "Friends Are Friends Forever." So yeah, tears instantly started with me!

Sweet girl was front row, on the end on left. (center in this picture)

They sang some cute songs first

Whole graduating class!


"I will trust in HIM"

Then they had the mommies stand so the kids could sing a song for them.

It was "you are my sunshine." Floodgates open!
They also sang to the same tune "you are my rock, dad" for the dads. So sweet!

Then they came down and gave us a flower for moms and painted rock for dads.

I might've been losing it by now....lol This picture cracks me up with David's expression and I just couldn't hug her tight enough.

Then they lined up for diplomas! She looks so little here =(

There she goes!

Graduated!


Graduation class of 2013!

Family picture after (of course now my makeups all smeared from crying the past hour!)

Mimi and Gaga had surprised Rylie by coming too! She was so glad to see them and show off her school and teachers!

Rylie had been SO excited to graduate all leading up to it and then the next night she was crying in her bed because "I'm so sad that I graduated and will never go to my school again!" It really hit her after their Water Day that followed graduation and her classroom was packed up. Breaks my heart. So glad Remy will get to attend school here!

No comments: