Wednesday, November 7, 2012

6 Years Ago He Asked....

Sunday was a little anniversary for us. It was 6 years from the day David proposed! I remember it like it was yesterday. We were visiting his mom in Houston, he took me to dinner at Patrenella's Italian Cafe, I hadnt been feeling well so we didnt dress up like planned (now I wish he'd forced me to! ha!), and he had the waitress put the ring on the dessert-Italian Cream Cake. So they brought it out and I was stunned at the sparkle on top! And in front of everyone, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I'm so glad I said yes!
 
Here is us exactly 6 years later in this sneak peek photo our photographer took of our family Sunday!
 

6 years later.....we've gotten married, bought a house, and have 2 beautiful daughters!
 
I never would've guessed this is where we'd be just 6 years after answering that question but I couldn't be happier! Thanks for asking, David!

1 comment:

grandma said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures of the four of you in the purple. This picture you posted is fabulous!!!!