Tuesday, October 23, 2012

WE'RE BACK!!

We got home late last night from amazing Disneyworld! We all had a great time! We're so exhausted though! I'm just going to say I'm not even going to start blogging about it until next week. I've got a lot of catching up to do with housework, laundry, Remy had a rough time missing us and needs lots of attention, plus the girls have their usual activities of school, Kindermusik, and dance this week. Then Rylie's having a little birthday party at our house this Saturday with a few friends. So I'm major busy getting ready for that!
 
I took 2532 photos on our trip. No joke. Plus I have to look at the photographers website and pick through those. I'll try to hurry ;-)
 
I'll just leave you with this one photo of Rylie on her 5th birthday.
 
 
 
'til next time.....

No comments: