Friday, October 19, 2012

RYLIE PAIGE IS 5!!!!!

Five years ago today this precious little baby came into our lives.

Rylie, I'd never been more scared than when I looked at my newborn baby, you, in the hospital. You were such a tiny little person and I didnt know if I would do everything right. It feels like yesterday to me. The days were long at times but the years flew by. You have turned into such a precious little girl. You're my best friend. I absolutely cannot imagine life without our Rylieroo. You amaze me everyday at how sweet, smart, and funny you are. Nobody makes me laugh the way you do. You are the happiest, most beautiful little girl inside and out. I love how spunky, sassy, and silly you are. I also love how girly, sweet, thoughtful and sympathetic you are too. You're the perfect blend. I could not have imagined having a better daughter than you when you came into this world. You've amazed us even more since your baby sister arrived. You truly love her and she loves you so much. You are the best big sister and always include her in everything you're doing. I hope you and her are always close. And I hope you and I will always be friends as well as mommy and daughter. I look back on how fast these 5 years have gone by and cant even imagine the next 5 years. I've loved the age 4 and wish I could bottle up this past year and hope I never forget it. But I know, with you sweet girl, each year just gets better and better.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PRINCESS!
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!
Love, Mommy and Daddy

1st birthday

2nd birthday

3rd birthday

4th birthday
 
5th birthday


1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Precious! Happy birthday sweet girl! Have fun in DISNEY! So exciting!!