Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Festival & Pumpkin Patch

Saturday we were supposed to drive to Waco for Kinley's 5th birthday party. But the poor birthday girl woke up sick and they rescheduled. So we had a free Saturday with nothing to do! I remembered a Fall Festival going on in Kingwood at our usual pumpkin patch place so we decided to check it out!
 
It was not easy getting cute photos of these 2 together!

These 2 are the best I got.

But I did get cute ones of the girls by theirselves!

Roaming around

She loved it

And the little pumpkins

My good little smiler!

Then our friends Raegan and Lauren arrived too so we took more pictures with them.

These girls would NOT look at us at the same time!

Uh oh! lol They are too cute together.

Trying to get one of all 4 girls!

After the wagon pictures Remy was digging her hand under those wooden crates the pumpkins were sitting on and pulled up this teeny tiny pumpkin she's holding here. It was the cutest, tiniest pumpkin and she found it all on her own. How could we not take that home?!

After pumpkin pics we checked out the festival booths. Rylie played a few games, the lines were long for the moonwalks and face paintings.

Rylie was excited to do pony rides tho!

Love my new camera lens.

LOVE my new lens and this pretty girl.
 
So bummed to miss Kinley's fabulous 5th birthday party but we had a fun Saturday anyway.

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

CUTE CUTE pics! Gosh I love fall! I know, I was soooo upset Saturday! But what can ya do. See yall next Sat!