Thursday, October 4, 2012

2 Weeks....Eeeek!


When Rylie was born I was already planning her first trip to Disneyworld. I had planned for her 10th birthday to take her, but everyone told me I needed to take her younger, to experience it with her from the little princess' dreamy eyes, when it's all very magical to her. And they were right. So 5th birthday it would be. And in 2 weeks it will finally be here......2 weeks!!!!

I cant even breathe everytime I think about it. No joke. I'm seriously looney yall. When I look at this photo......


....I seriously cant breathe. I'm way too excited for a 26 year old mom of 2. I had a panic attack at the airport when David and I left for our honeymoon because I was so excited. Please dont let that happen to me on this trip! Ha! I just know I'm going to pass out in front of this castle!

I just cant believe 5 years in the making.....the time is finally close. I've been researching like crazy, reading everything I can, bugging all my friends who've been recently, have us a travel agent (highly recommend & it's free!), and saving like crazy! Disney aint cheap but we've worked hard to make this trip work. Rylie's dream (and mine) will finally come true in 2 weeks!

See ya again soon Mickey!

March 2004


1 comment:

Kaci Scarlet said...

This is going to be amazing! Can't wait for pictures. Tell Aladdin hi for me please.