Thursday, July 5, 2012

Newest Chick Fil A Fan & Smoothie Maker

Last Thursday after VBS I grabbed Chick Fil A for lunch & figured now's a good a time as any to introduce Remy to it! I usually get Rylie a 4 ct nugget meal with applesauce, but this time I got a 6 ct to give Remy 2 nuggets and I got the fruit cup instead of fries because Remy loves strawberries and Rylie loves the grapes, oranges and apples in it!

Remy's been so good at eating table food for weeks now.

"Mmmm this chicken's pretty good."

"Ok....really good."

"Yes, I like it!"

And we've always known it's Rylie's favorite!

That afternoon while Remy was napping, Rylie asked me for a smoothie for a snack.(Rylie's not been napping for awhile now. Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing. I dont miss the fights with her about it, but she's awful whiney at dinnertime)

I just happened to have the ingredients so we went at it!

I've never had much success making good smoothies from scratch, especially the blueberry banana one like our gym has that's SO good! Seriously I'll take that for my dessert any day!

So I found a recipe online that was easy. Rylie was a great helper!

Mmmmmmm!

Tasting it....

It's great!

No comments: