Friday, July 13, 2012

Home Tour: Mantles


I love having a mantle to decorate and changeup and I'm pretty good about decorating it specifically for Autumn, Christmas, and Easter.

Here's a good 2010 picture of our mantle's everyday look. I just changeup picture frames every now and then.



Christmas 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2011

Easter 2012--I couldnt find anymore previous Easter decor pics =(

 Fall 2009?

Fall 2008

Fall 2010

I didnt decorate for Fall 2011 because I had a newborn lol
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute! I love your 2 story living room, too.
The red curtains go so well with the Christmas mantel decor. :-)

Natasha said...

I really like the look of the wreath at Christmas. It's really pretty.

As you might be able to tell I am a little behind on my blog reading!