Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend & Father's Day


We had a pretty smooth weekend considering the long week with Rylie being sick!

Saturday I had to get out & have some me time. Being cooped up all day, everyday, for a week with both girls had me going stir crazy! I went to HomeGoods and Ross to look at ideas for changing up our master bedroom.
This is the pottery barn bedding I mentioned in the Show Us Your Life tour Friday. We decided to go for it & give our room a new look! This is an inspiration board I made for the look we're going for. I found a lot of cute affordable ideas at both stores! Then Mimi and Gaga came over to cheer Rylie up. She was bummed about missing everyone in Waco. I forgot to take any photos.


Sunday these cuties were ready to love on Daddy! Remy's shirt says "I love Daddy" and Rylie's hairbow said "Daddy's Girl"

David and his girls!

We met Dave's dad and Donna for lunch after church

Dave's stepsister and her boyfriend came too

And uncle Daniel

Then we headed to pottery barn to get the bedding and check out the new Trader Joe's that just opened in the Woodlands! I'm so excited! It just opened Friday. We ran in real quick and got a few things we've been waiting for. I'd call it a successful weekend overall tho!




This blog is linking with Lowercase Letters Miscellany Monday.




1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

The bows turned out great!! They can wear them all the time, not just for the 4th! Hope yall have fun in Maine- I am JEALOUS! Love those outfits!