Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Loves!

First off, I'm LOVING that Rylie is all better and returned to school yesterday!

I'm LOVING this blue vase I found for $10 at Ross. Matches our new bedding perfectly!

I'm LOVING Rylie's 4th of July shirt that Becca made!

I'm LOVING Rylie's lobster hairclip that arrived for our trip to Maine in 2 weeks!

I'm LOVING these bows that Holly made for the girls to match these outfits....

....also to wear in Maine for 4th of July. How perfect & cute are these for the trip?!

I'm LOVING that Rylie's dance recital picture came in! lol Her expression cracks me up!

I'm LOVING the Pottery Barn Kids catalog that came in the mail so I can drool over everything.

And I'm LOVING that Rylie's so excited to go to swim lessons this afternoon!

Hope you all are LOVING your Wednesday!



4 comments:

agalandherdog said...

I love great finds at Ross!

Sarah said...

ROSS IS THE BEST! And happy she is feeling better :)

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

I'm so glad that you like the 4th of July gear. I can't wait to see pictures. I know you're going to have a great getaway!!!!

EMonaghan said...

Love the crabby outfit! Also rylie looks like you in her picture. I've seen you make that smile when you get excited!