Friday, June 15, 2012

Master Bedroom Tour

Continuing this week of Kelly's Korner SUYL home tours with master bedrooms. If you saw my last 2 weeks of living room and kitchen tours, you might've noticed a trend. Add another kid-house gets messier. lol Facts of life! My master bedroom is probably the main room to notice the change in. I used to be sooo good about dusting it weekly and organizing everything and always having it nice. Now I'm lucky if I make it to cleaning my room after I do the living room and kitchen.

Master bedroom 2 years ago

And currently today!

Another view. We put cardboard on the arch window last Summer when I was pregnant and getting migraines a lot. We keep meaning to take it down but havent yet. We moved the treadmill in here while we're working on selling it.

My dresser's in the corner. Love this dresser. Remy's pack 'n play is still used a lot.

Opposite view of room and doors to master bathroom.

My favorite place to be at night after the girls go down! Watching my DVR in the comfort of my lovely bed!

My nightstand where I have everything at reach. Video monitor to see the girls, phone, remotes in drawer lol And of course artwork from Rylie. It's a picture of Rapunzel and "bad guy Mother" and a red curtain like ours in the living room lol

Little art niche as you walk into/out of our room.

I've had our room this same way since we moved in 4 years ago and have always felt like it was our "done" room that I didnt want to change a thing in. Now I'm starting to get the itch to change it up.

I love this look from Pottery Barn!

And this bedding from Pottery Barn!



1 comment:

Dani said...

I love the colors of your bedroom; very pretty.