Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ok, I caught up

I finally uploaded and caught up on EVERYTHING the past 2 weeks. So scroll on down and catch up on what we've been up to. There's 12 new posts! I've also got more posts coming this week from what we did this weekend. Didnt wanna overwhelm yall even more.

First thing though, I want to ask for prayers for my Dad. Thursday I got a call he was taken to the hospital for what was thought to be a stroke. Turned out he was diagnosed with bells palsy. The right side of his face is paralyzed. We dont know how long he will have this or if it will be permanent. There is no cure for it and every case is different. He could have this for weeks or months or years or forever. We just have to wait and see. I talked to him today and he's not in pain right now, just extremely uncomfortable. He cant blink or close his right eye so it gets dried up and when he tries to drink something it comes out the right side of his mouth. It really makes me sad to think of him not in his usual normal self. Just keep him in your thoughts please.

No comments: