Monday, May 21, 2012

Last MOPS & Graduation

Friday, May 18 was our last MOPS meeting this year. They also did a graduation for the kids going into Kindergarten this Fall. Rylie's not going to Kindergarten yet because of her late birthday but she will be going to preschool on M,W, F next year and wont be returning to MOPS. And since she's in the bigger 4's class, they let her participate in graduation too.

They all walked out so cute with flowers and caps on.
(btw, Rylie's been picking out her own clothes lately. Not exactly matching but it's been a battle I'd rather not fight right now.)

And walked up when their name was called to get their graduation certificate.

SO CUTE! She said the flowers were for me. Aww!

Me and my graduate!


My MOPS table this year (minus Tammy who has a new baby girl).

It's been a really great MOPS year and I cant wait to return next year and meet some more awesome ladies!

No comments: