Monday, April 2, 2012

Hunting

Saturday morning was our neighborhood's Easter egg hunt! I took a lot of cute pictures. It was Remy's first egg hunt too!


"there's the bunny!"
ready to go!

this photo cracks me up!!! do you think they're eager?? lol


remster getting her some eggs

she was laughing at remy more than getting her own eggs!

yay girls!

our cuties after the hunt
we saw our friends charlotte and kendall

and the chickfila cow!

I finally decorated for Easter when I got home

Better late than never right? Easter always sneaks up on me!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Your girls are adorable! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Yay for TEXAS moms :)

Kelly said...

I recently found your blog via Kelly's link up and I'm so glad I did. I love it! Your girls are too cute and you remind me of 'super mom', you are always doing so many fun things with your family! I'm a new follower and I'm happy that I stumbled upon your cute blog :)

-Kelly Forbes