Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Disney on Ice

Saturday morning I had a surprise for Rylie! Disney Princess on Ice tickets! It wasnt easy getting there though. Horrible traffic from a road closed, but we still made it before it began!

It was the start of our "just Mommy & Rylie" weekend. I've always wanted to take her to these shows and we've never been so when I saw a new Rapunzel one was coming, I got tickets right away!

She was SO excited!

They had souvenier frying pans that look just like Rapunzel's and they make a noise. Had to get one of those!

Our seats were ok. I didnt get great pictures at all but here's the ones that are the best!
Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck, and Goofy came out to introduce the first show. Rylie was so excited to see them too!

Tiana show was first and it was cute

Tiana and the prince as frogs

Then Cinderella show. It was probably my favorite. Here's a little video from part of it...


Fairy Godmother came to help and asked what the magic words were...

A little video of the pumpkin turning into a carriage. It was beautiful!


Dancing with prince charming

Then Rapunzel's show! Her "hair" coming out of the tower

One of Rylie's favorite parts-Rapunzel with frying pan!

Another favorite part-singing I've Got A Dream

Releasing floating lights

The princesses all came out in wedding gowns at the end....Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Mulan, Snow White, Jasmine, Tiana, Rapunzel, Aurora

Maximus!

Fireworks!


It was a beautiful show and I hope to go again (with a better camera and closer seats) hehe!

No comments: