Friday, March 30, 2012

Blue Beauties

I finally got the girls a few pictures in the bluebonnets! Actually we took a few pictures while we were in Waco because they're everywhere up there but they didnt turn out cute. So I found a small patch of them off the road by our house and attempted it again!

Unfortunately, all Remy wanted to do was grab at the flowers!

And she tried to eat the flowers.

And finally both girls looked up!
Remy's outfit was given to me by my former boss at the church nursery when Rylie was born. It was supposed to be Rylie's 1st bluebonnet pictures outfit but I remember it rained every weekend in Waco that year and we never took them. Glad I hung on to the outfit =)

Sweet girls

2 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Love the third pictures!

Miranda said...

OMG we drove around yesterday for a hour and a half.... not 1 since flower to be seen where did yall go??