Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mangos

Sunday evening I was getting ready to head to the grocery store with Rylie. I'd just fed Remy some mangos for the first time and after a few bites she just fussed. So I was scrambling to get coupons and list ready and David was finishing loading the dishwasher and making her bottle. Remy was fussing for the bottle and Rylie decided to help, sat in my chair, and started feeding the mangos that were still on the table. Remy loved Rylie feeding her and actually finished them! Here's the cute video....





PS You might notice a few new names on my blogs I follow list. I finally cleaned it out and removed blogs that havent been updated in 6+mos. Hope nobody's offended! I also finally added names of other blogs I've been reading who are friends of friends or just never put on this list. Hope yall dont mind if I add yall!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I just loved watching Rylie feed Remy! Rylie is just so serious about making sure Remy was getting her mangoes. How long did it take to get Remy cleaned up!!!!!