Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ft Worth Weekend Break

I spent 5 days in Ft Worth this past weekend visiting friends! I flew out Thursday morning by myself and Susan picked me up. A huge thanks to David and his mom for swapping out watching the girls so I could have a much-needed break! I've never been away alone more than a few hours so this felt great!

Friday night Susan and I saw "The Vow" in downtown Ft Worth and then got dessert at Uno Chicago Grill! It was so good-the movie, popcorn dinner, and dessert!

Saturday I grabbed my FAV (aside from Bush's in Waco) chicken tenders and corn nuggets! MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Then we met up with my friend Erin at downtown PF Chang's, where I forgot to get a photo of the 3 of us. But I was excited to introduce them to each other now that they're living close by and have boys the same age and a lot of other things in common!


Sunday I helped Erin make Valentine treats for Caiden's friends. Then we did some shopping in downtown Grapevine!

We had dinner out Saturday and it started snowing little flurries. Monday morning there was some snow on Erin's roof! This was taken about 10am. LOVED the cold weather FT Worth had. Ya know, just for my visit. hehe!


Then we headed to little man's swim class. He carried that camera around saying "cheese" so I had to take his photo! I hopped a plane back home Monday afternoon! It was a nice much-needed break to visit friends. Definitely different with all the sweet boys! I'm just used to girls and hairbows lol Hope they can make it down to visit us for their own break soon!


3 comments:

EMonaghan said...

I was just thinking that we didn't get a picture of US! I can't believe it! You need to send me the one of you and Caiden, I didn't know you got that one!

Jennifer said...

That's great that you got to have a few days away!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Glad you had fun closer to my neck of the woods:)