Monday, January 23, 2012

Sister Shirts and Exersaucer


This was last week. The girls wore their first matching shirt sets. I've tried for days to get these uploaded right but they keep turning sideways. Grr..



And we pulled out this exersaucer for the first time!


Rylie of course was excited to play with her and show her everything!

Remy's almost big enough to play in it but she still just likes to sit in there and hold some rattles and look around from this view!

Later in the afternoon Remy was extra fussy so I laid her in my bed, went to get some water, and came back to these sweet little feet sticking out.

And this sweet girl sound asleep. Dont worry, I stayed right by her side the entire nap.

1 comment:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I'm just loving these pictures. So sweet!