Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rolly Poly

Last Tuesday afternoon Remy rolled over for the first time BOTH WAYS! She's been so close to going from back to belly for awhile and while practicing, she decided to go from belly to back twice! So after I knew it wasnt a fluke, I grabbed the camera and got it on video! Click here to view it (it's long, but she only rolls at the beginning).


Proud smile after!

THEN I wanted to get pictures of how close she's been to going from back to belly and suddenly she went all the way over! I got these photos of her progress and when I saw she was going all the way, I switched to video and just caught her on belly after and missed the actual roll =( She's been rolling both ways all week and got them down good now.


I guess we were putting too much praise on Remy though for rolling over because Rylie did this to her chair right after the 1st video I took =(

The next day she "fixed" it herself though. =) She felt so bad. I'm not sure it was really because I was giving more attention to Remy while she was rolling or what. But I thought it was cute how she fixed it herself.

2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Aw I think I remember pictures of Rylie like that? I cant believe she is growing up so fast! Geez! Seems like she should still be a little newborn! I cant wait to meet her Saturday!!!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

She is super cute! And that chair is really cute all fixed....kids make up for there behavior in the cutest ways sometimes;)