Monday, January 16, 2012

26th Birthday

Last monday I turned 26. We had small celebrations last weekend.

Saturday we took the girls to Mimi's house to play while David took me to dinner.

We went to Laurenzo's in Houston for the first time. It was pretty good!


This homemade brownie with salty bourbon sauce and ice cream was SO GOOD!

We also went back to Mimi's house Sunday after church to hang out with David's aunt Lana who was visiting and all had dinner together and cake. I didnt take any photos though.

Monday (my bday) was just chill. The girls and I stayed home in pj's all day playing and relaxing. It was perfect. David brought home these BEAUTIFUL flowers and my favorite cupcake from CRAVE! I cant believe I'm on the upper end of my 20's now!

4 comments:

EMonaghan said...

Your haircut is super cute!

Jennifer said...

You're so young! Did you get your hair cut? You look so pretty. I need to try the cupcakes from Crave.

~Shelly~ said...

Love that pic of Remy & u! Glad u had a good birthday :) Cant go wrong with date night & cupcakes!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Not sure when you got your haircut so if I'm late I'm sorry...but super cute! Happy Birthday:)