Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tis the season to be jolly

My decorations are basically the same each year, but I still love taking photos!

Main decor in living room
I did the mantle a little different, we got new stockings from Pottery Barn (a little splurge, but these will be our permanent ones now that we're a family of 4!), and homemade Christmas cards on the mantle we made in MOPs. Too pretty to hand out!

Remy's "Baby 1st Christmas" ornament and Rylie's 2011 ornament-Madeline! (each year she gets an ornament that best represents her that year, last year was Ariel, the year before Veggie Tales)
A new thing-nativities on an end table we just moved to living room from office.

And I updated Rylie's bedroom tree to match her new big girl room!

Same white tree with new purple ornaments (her fav color!) Funny story about the "lamp earrings"-Rylie and I were putting new ornaments on her tree and she dropped a purple ball and it bounced up on her lamp and hung there. She thought it was the funniest thing! I told her the lamp had an earring so she had to add one to the other "ear" too!

Closeup of purple ballerina ornament-since she's so into her ballet class! All these came from Walmart and only $10 to completely update her tree!

I also bought a little green tree for Remy's room. The cream pearl necklace around it was David's Grandmother's I had in a box with several jewelry pieces that were hers.

I also bought little angel ornaments to match. So for $10 total Remy also got a tree to match her room!

1 comment:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Such beautiful decor! Love Remy's tree and the meaningful decor:)