Saturday, December 24, 2011

The days before Christmas

Yall.....this week has been crazy. After we got home Sunday night from Waco's trip I had horrible allergies that moved into a sinus infection. Rylie was out of school so I had both girls home all day. We didnt leave the house. lol

We seriously stayed in pj's most of the days. Rylie and Remy played footsy.

For kicks I put Remy in her jumperoo that she's still too small for.

She just hung out and laughed for awhile!

Played dressup and practiced taking photos. She's such a good model =)

Slumber parties!
My living room seriously looked like this all week! Aghhhh!

We did finally go out to dinner Thursday night and looked at Christmas lights but Rylie was pretty cranky so it was a short trip and I didnt get good photos.

Friday we hosted David's dad and Donna and brother for Christmas with them! Remy was a fuss all night long for everyone!

The McCrary boys!

We had yummy spaghetti and exchanged gifts with them.

It was such a fun get together with them! And this helped us break up Christmas day so we're not doing 3 celebrations that day! Just too much now with 2 little ones.

Little Santa baby
(I bought these pj's immediately after I found out I was pregnant in January for $2 at Target!)

We've had a super crazy Christmas eve as well so I'll save that for another post!

No comments: