Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Kindermusik Fun

Saturday we took Rylie to a Christmas Kindermusik party and she was so excited!

She showed Remy a little about what it is then Remy passed out in her carseat and slept thru the rest.

David and I had a lot of fun with Rylie

"Ice skating" on paper plates!

She was crazy with the shaker!

LOVED the parachute at the end!

Riding the towel with Allison (my MOPS friend's daughter) All Rylie talked about was doing the flashlights with the lights off again like last year! So glad they did it again this year!

Big ol drum with Kate (they were matching twinkies)

She got this litle drum & called it her "frying pan" (from Rapunzel)......

.....then watched herself in the mirror act out this entire scene from "Tangled" Oh that girl! lol

Spinning around with Mommy at the end!

1 comment:

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

That is so cute! I love that she acted out Tangled with the frying pan....LOVE that movie!

And I must say, your blog design is seriously one of the cutest I've ever seen! I LOVE it!!!