Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas in the country

We spent the weekend visiting my family in Waco/Valley Mills for Christmas!

We drove up Sat afternoon to Waco and stayed in a hotel. Rylie loves going to hotels and felt so grown up getting to pick which bed was her own.

Grandma visited the girls and brought presents.

This was what Remy slept in! We had to pack light this trip!

Sun we drove to where I grew up in the country, Valley Mills!

We wished Casey a Merry Christmas first

Then headed to my aunts. My dad finally got to meet Remy!

The 4th generation of Louis's! All the great-grandkids minus my sister's boys Isaac and Hayden who were both sick =(
L-R: Sam (18m), Chayton (7m), Harrington (11) holding Davin (7wks), Rylie (4) holding Remy (3m)

Our family!

My aunts Rosie and Valerie did a great job getting lunch together!

Rylie got a big surprise Christmas present from Grandpa and Nana!

She was so excited!

"Thanks Grandpa and Nana!"

Remy got some sweet gifts too!

We had a fun gift exchange, lots of yummy food, and a great time seeing everyone!

No comments: